Did You Suffer A Car Crash Or Work Accident?
You must take action immediately if you or someone in your family has been injured in a car or work accident in the last 30 days; your best defense is to contact Metro Law Group today. Do not let another day go by – if you exceed the time limit required by law, you could lose your case. When you contact us, we can give you advice within the first five minutes. Our attorneys are bilingual in English and Spanish.
The benefits of hiring our firm include:
- 24-hour service by phone or online
- Thousands of cases won
- Millions of dollars given to injured Latinos
- More than 25 years of experience
- Free consultation
- You don’t pay until you win your case
- You don’t pay a penny out of your pocket
You Have Rights, With Papers Or Without Papers
All employees working in the United States have rights regardless of their legal status. Remember that all your information is confidential. Even if you are not a lawful permanent resident, if you suffered a car or work accident, you could receive some of these benefits:
- Medical care with specialist doctors
- Protection of your work once the accident is reported
- Payment of lost wages
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Disability payments, depending on the severity of the accident
- Special care for life in cases of permanent disability
Let our accident lawyers defend your rights.
Request A Free Consultation About Your Injury
If you or a family member was injured in a car or work accident, get help from a Metro Law Group attorney without pulling a penny out of your pocket. Just give us a call right now at 612-729-2044 or fill out our online contact form. You do not pay any fees unless we recover compensation for you.